Website usage terms and conditions
· The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of our website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with any copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced on our website which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
· Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of the use of our website is subject to the laws of the state of Florida and of the United States. Exclusive jurisdiction shall be the state or federal courts located in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
· We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to learn how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Website. We do not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our Website unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties. For students or other children who visit our Website, We do not request personal information about them and their email address is not used to re-contact them and is not maintained by us in retrievable form.
· Reading or Downloading - We collect and store the name of the domain from which you access the Internet and the date and time you access our Website. This information which we collect is used for determining the number of visitors to the different sections of our Website and to help us improve our Website.
· Online Profile Updates - If you complete any performance and share your personal information with us, we use this information only to provide you with more targeted content. We may use your contact information to send further information about our school or to contact you when necessary. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings.
· Email - We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to our employees who are better able to answer you questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future. If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won't share your name or email address with any outside parties.
· Opting Out - Our Website provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us through a special online form. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us through another online form. You cannot remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Our website and all of its information and content are provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. To the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that our website site is free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damage of any kind arising from your use of our website or from any information and/or content made available to you through our website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.